推广 热搜: 羊毛  纺织  T恤  纺织品  集装箱  辅料  面料  拉链  坯布  许可证 

外贸英语高频询盘词汇

   日期:2012-09-03     浏览:2    

 外贸英语高频词汇-询盘(Inquiry)

  1. I write you to ask about… — 我来信是询问……

  I write you to ask about xx, first and second quality.

  我来信是询问有关一级品和二级品xx的价格。

  I write you to ask about the xx of various quality.

  我来信是询问各种品质的xx价格。

  I write you to ask about your xx.

  我来信是询问你们的xx价格。

  2. Are those prices…?— 这些价格是……价吗?

  Are those prices FOB or CIF? 这些价格是离岸零售价格还是到岸价格?

  Are those prices opening or closing? 这些价格是开盘价还是这样收盘价?

  3. That sounds very… — 那似乎非常……

  That sounds very impressive.那似乎非常好。

  That sounds very good.那似乎很好。

  That sounds very reasonable. 那似乎还合理。

  4. There’s one problem… — 有一个问题……

  There’s one problem. 有一个问题。

  There’s one problem to be mentioned. 有一个问题要提出来。

  There’s one problem that I hate to mention ,but… 有一个问题我本不愿提起,但是……

  5. The price you quoted is…— 您报的价格……

  The price you quoted is quite good for your country. 您报的价格相当适合贵国。

  The price you quoted is a little stiff. 您报的价格有点偏高。

  The price you quoted is a little stiff for exporting. 您报的价格对出口而言,有点偏高。

  6. Would you please…? — 请您…好吗?

  Would you please give me a quotation? 您报个价好吗?

  Would you please leave us your catalogue and price list? 您可以给我目录单和价格单吗?

  Would you please tell us the quantity that can be supplied from stock?

  您能告诉我们可供现货的数量吗?

  Would you please send us your catalogue together with detailed quotations?

  请寄样品目录单及详细价格单好吗?

  Would you inform us of the prices at which you can supply?

  请告之你方能出示的价格好吗?

  Would you please give me an indication of the price? 请你们提出一个估计价格好吗?

  7. May I…? — 我可以……吗?

  May I know the main line you deal in?

  请问你方主要经营哪些种类商品?

  May I have a price list with specifications? 能给我一份注有货物规格的价格单吗?

  May I take the catalogue back with me so that I may be able to look into it more closely?

  请问我能否把目录单带回去进一步研究一下?

  8. We’d like to … — 我们想……

  We’d like to know your availability and conditions of sale of this line.

  我们想了解一下贵方在这方面的供货能力及销售条件。

  We’d like to have your lowest quotations CIF Seattle.

  我们希望你报西雅图CIF最低价。

  We’d like to place a large order with you if the price is favourable.

  若贵方价格优惠,我方可以向你方大量订货。

  9. Could you…? — 你们能……吗?

  Could you make offers for the items listed in your catalog.

  目录中所列的商品你们能报价吗?

  Could you tell me the prices of these goods? 你们能报一下这些产品的价格吗?

  Could you give us an indication of your price? 请你们先提出一个估计价格好吗/

  Could you give us some idea about your prices? 请你们介绍一下你方的价格好吗?

 
打赏
 
更多>同类知识

推荐图文
推荐知识
点击排行
网站首页  |  关于我们  |  联系方式  |  付款方式  |  使用协议  |  版权隐私  |  网站地图  |  排名推广  |  广告服务  |  积分换礼  |  网站留言  |  RSS订阅  |  违规举报  |  ICP备10008716号-6
Powered By DESTOON