推广 热搜: 羊毛  纺织  T恤  纺织品  集装箱  辅料  面料  拉链  坯布  许可证 

信用证常用英语总汇

   日期:2012-09-03     浏览:6    

    We insist on a letter of credit.  

  我们坚持用 信用证 方式付款。    

   As I've said, we require payment by L/C.    

   我已经说过了,我们要求以 信用证 付款。  

   We still intend to use letter of credit as the term of payment.  

   我们仍然想用 信用证 付款方式。  

  We always require L/C for our exports.  

   我们出口一向要求以信用证付款。    

   L/C at sight is normal for our exports to France.  

   我们向法国出口一般使用 即期信用证 付款。    

   We pay by L/C for our imports.  

   进口我们也采用信用证汇款。    

   Our terms of payment is confirmed and irrevocable letter of credit.  

   我们的付款条件是保兑的不可撤消的信用证。  

   You must be aware that an irrevocable L/C gives the exporter the additional protection of banker's guarantee.  

  你必须意识到不可撤消信用证为出口商提供了银行担保。

   Is the wording of "confirmed" necessary for the letter of credit?  

  信用证上还用写明“保兑”字样吗?  

  For payment we require 100% value, irrevocable L/C in our favour with partial shipment allowed clause available by draft at sight.  

   我们要求用不可撤消的、允许分批装运、金额为全部货款、并以我方为抬头人的信用证,凭即期汇票支付。

 
打赏
 
更多>同类知识

推荐图文
推荐知识
点击排行
网站首页  |  关于我们  |  联系方式  |  付款方式  |  使用协议  |  版权隐私  |  网站地图  |  排名推广  |  广告服务  |  积分换礼  |  网站留言  |  RSS订阅  |  违规举报  |  ICP备10008716号-6
Powered By DESTOON