推广 热搜: 羊毛  纺织  T恤  纺织品  集装箱  辅料  面料  拉链  坯布  许可证 

商务英语精选

   日期:2012-09-03     浏览:7    

   Our clients want a replacement.

  我们的客户要求换货。

  It’s a bit too hard.

  这有点太难了吧。

  It’s only the background color that’s not identical.

  这仅仅是图案的底色不同而已。

  It sounds like a reasonable solution.

  这个解决办法还比较公道。

  You are saying you turn on the computer and see nothing?

  你的意思是你把计算机打开后什么也看不见?

  I would say that you have a larger problem than just the monitor.

  我想你的题目比较大,不只是显示器的题目。

  Whatever it is, I need this computer to work.

  不管是什么题目,我要求把这台计算机修睦。

  Is there any way you could bring it in to be looked at?

  你有没有办法把它带过来,让我们看一看?

  If not, our repairman can come to you.

  要不然,我们的维修职员可以上你那里往。

  I would prefer if he comes here.

  我倒愿意他往我们那里。

  Our first bill came yesterday, and we have some questions.

  我们昨天收到的第一张帐单,有一些问题。

  I sure hope I can answer them for you.

  我真的希看我能回答你的问题。

  It does appear that way.

  是的,看起来好象是这样的。

  Let me do some research on this and get back with you tomorrow.

  请让我查查看,明天再给你答复。

  As they are in such a damaged condition, we doubt we will be able to take delivery.

  由于它们残损如此严重,恐怕我们无法提货。

  Do you know the percentage of the damaged portion?

  你们知道残损部分的百分比吗?

  We should require a survey report, so that we may know the extent of the damage.

  我们将要求出具检验报告,以便我们能了解损坏的程度。

  You can see for yourselves the damaged condition and the reason why they are unassailable.

  你们可以亲眼看到完好无损情况以及货物无法销售的原因。

  We should make it clear whether the damage was caused in transit or during the unloading process, or by other reasons.

  我们要弄清楚货物是否在运输途中受损,还是在卸货过程中受损,或者别的原因。

  The goods were carefully packed and shipped here in excellent condition.

  货物包装得很仔细,装船很小心,在这儿完好无损。

  Then the damage must be caused at somewhere along the line where the goods weren’t handled properly.

  那么残损一定是在运输途中的什么地方对货物处理不妥造成的。

  I would like to present our comments in the following order.

  我希看能依照以下的顺序提出我们的看法。

  First of all, I will outline the characteristics of our product.

  首先我将简略说明我们商品的特性。

  When I present my views on the competitive products, I will refer to the patent situation.

  专利的情况会在说明竞争产品时一并提出。

  Please proceed with your presentation.

  请开始你的简报。

 
打赏
 
更多>同类知识

推荐图文
推荐知识
点击排行
网站首页  |  关于我们  |  联系方式  |  付款方式  |  使用协议  |  版权隐私  |  网站地图  |  排名推广  |  广告服务  |  积分换礼  |  网站留言  |  RSS订阅  |  违规举报  |  ICP备10008716号-6
Powered By DESTOON